Click on the video below to watch.
About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Staying Focused and Connected: It’s the little moments that count the most
- When a Child is Born a Grandparent is Born Too
- Moderation is the Name of the Game: Balancing the World of Technology with the World of Nature
- Ways to Teach your Children to Value and Conserve Water
- A Day of Adventure
- Parenting a Child with ADHD: The Challenges and the Joys
- Where Did the Day Go?
- How to Cultivate Patience
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.