Click on the video below to watch.
About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- How to Create More Happiness and Less Stress
- Goodwill and Acts of Kindness
- Prepare Your Mind for the Life You Imagine
- The Benefits of Facing our Fears with Compassion
- A Day of Adventure
- How to be Fully Present with Those You Love
- Start your New Year with Three Kinds of Forgiveness
- Making the Decision to Change: Once and For All
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.