Click on the video below to watch.
About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
It is so important to have a mindful awareness of our thoughts and change negative thoughts or let go as much as possible to those that negatively affect our children, others, our well being and healthy self love ❤️😊 ... See MoreSee Less
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Never Hurry Through the World
- Writing as a Journey Towards Awakening
- Rise up and Wise-up: Ways to Consciously Create Your Day
- A Day of Adventure
- Staying Focused and Connected: It’s the little moments that count the most
- How to Create More Happiness and Less Stress
- The Best Things At Christmas Are Free!
- Resolve and Be Triumphant
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.