Click on the video below to watch.
About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- The Real Things to be Desired
- How Can Your Smile Make a Child Thrive?
- When to Give and When Not to Give
- Are Your Child’s Eyes Shining? The Practice of Unconditional Love
- Mindfulness Meditation… Why It Works
- “Through the Ear of a Raindrop”: Thoughts about Listening
- Never Hurry Through the World
- Yes! Gratitude Helps
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.