Click on the video below to watch.
About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
I'm marching for the sake of our children!Join us if you can. ... See MoreSee Less
March For Our Lives - London
March 24, 2018, 12:00pm
On March 24, we will be rallying at the US Embassy in London in solidarity with the kids and families of March For Our Lives who will be taking to the streets of Washington DC to demand that their liv...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- “You’re Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile”: The Importance of Laughter and Humour in Daily Family Life
- The Benefits of Facing our Fears with Compassion
- Gratitude as Huge as a Whale
- Do You Pay Regular Visits to Yourself?
- A Day of Adventure
- How to Train Your Brain to Take the Edge Off Anxiety
- Respect is the Key to Your Child’s Success
- Choosing Hope over Fear
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.