Click on the video below to watch.
About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
2 days ago
I love this lecture by Russell ...it makes so much senseThe original video is from the 2012 Burnett Lecture located here. This is the very end of the 2nd vidoe right before the Q&A learningcenter.unc.edu/ld... ... See MoreSee Less
Dr Angel Adams shared The Happiness Heroes's video.
7 days ago
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Does Gratitude Help?
- Looking Deeper at Living with Conflict
- Creating Healthy Eating Habits in Today’s Society – What’s the Bottom Line?
- Why Family Rituals are Important
- The Courage To Rise; The Courage To Live
- Ways to Teach your Children to Value and Conserve Water
- What Can the Hornbills Teach Us About Sharing?
- When a Child is Born a Grandparent is Born Too
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.