Dr Adams was interviewed on this news story report on the benefits to our physical and emotional health when we laugh!
About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Moderation is the Name of the Game: Balancing the World of Technology with the World of Nature
- Do You Pay Regular Visits to Yourself?
- Rise up and Wise-up: Ways to Consciously Create Your Day
- Writing as a Journey Towards Awakening
- Prepare Your Mind for the Life You Imagine
- No New Years Resolutions for Me!
- The Courage To Rise; The Courage To Live
- When to Give and When Not to Give
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.