Dr Adams was interviewed on this news story report on the benefits to our physical and emotional health when we laugh!
About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- How to Train Your Brain to Take the Edge Off Anxiety
- Choosing Hope over Fear
- How to Improve Memory and Relish its Importance in Daily Life
- Making the Decision to Change: Once and For All
- Why Family Rituals are Important
- Moderation is the Name of the Game: Balancing the World of Technology with the World of Nature
- Transforming Depression: How Using Courage and Thinking Skills Can Change Brain Rewiring
- Resolve and Be Triumphant
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.