Dr Adams was interviewed on this news story report on the benefits to our physical and emotional health when we laugh!
About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
I'm marching for the sake of our children!Join us if you can. ... See MoreSee Less
March For Our Lives - London
March 24, 2018, 12:00pm
On March 24, we will be rallying at the US Embassy in London in solidarity with the kids and families of March For Our Lives who will be taking to the streets of Washington DC to demand that their liv...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Does Gratitude Help?
- Ways to Teach your Children to Value and Conserve Water
- Who Will You Inspire in 2010?
- Getting Lost Enough to Find Yourself
- Creating Healthy Eating Habits in Today’s Society – What’s the Bottom Line?
- How to Improve Memory and Relish its Importance in Daily Life
- Transforming Depression: How Using Courage and Thinking Skills Can Change Brain Rewiring
- How to Positively Influence Children to Reach Their Potential
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.