Dr Adams was interviewed on this news story report on the benefits to our physical and emotional health when we laugh!
About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- A Day of Adventure
- How to Become Calm in the Midst of Chaos
- Transforming Depression: How Using Courage and Thinking Skills Can Change Brain Rewiring
- Parenting a Child with ADHD: The Challenges and the Joys
- Start your New Year with Three Kinds of Forgiveness
- How to Improve Memory and Relish its Importance in Daily Life
- What Can We Learn from HH the Dalai Lama about Dealing With Depression?
- How to Turn Clutter into a Peaceful Space
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.