About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- Time is Precious: Are you as Busy as a Beaver?
- The Benefits of Facing our Fears with Compassion
- What Can the Hornbills Teach Us About Sharing?
- The Best Things At Christmas Are Free!
- The Real Things to be Desired
- Goodwill and Acts of Kindness
- Ways to Teach your Children to Value and Conserve Water
- Writing as a Journey Towards Awakening
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Monthly Archives: June 2009
by Dr Angel Adams, Dr Patricia Papciak “Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product.” – Eleanor Roosevelt – Flickr.com What is Happiness? It is defined as: the ultimate universal human desire to be in a state of well … Continue reading
I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well. – Diane Ackerman – http://pixdaus.com The definition … Continue reading
by Dr Angel Adams, Dr Patricia Papciak Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants. – Michael Pollan – http://pixdaus.com – “Feeding the babies” There is an overwhelming amount of research about food these days regarding what is good or not … Continue reading