About Dr AdamsDr Angel Adams has worked as a clinician for over 28 years. Originally licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in the US, she is also a registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Professionals Council and is a BPS Chartered Clinical Psychologist. More...
Follow Dr Angel Adams
- How to Positively Influence Children to Reach Their Potential
- Start your New Year with Three Kinds of Forgiveness
- How to Cultivate Patience
- “Through the Ear of a Raindrop”: Thoughts about Listening
- Parenting a Child with ADHD: The Challenges and the Joys
- Do You Pay Regular Visits to Yourself?
- Are Your Child’s Eyes Shining? The Practice of Unconditional Love
- Prepare Your Mind for the Life You Imagine
Dr. Angel Adams talks about parenting and Dr. Joe Dispenza’s tools for personal change
Help Your Child Beat Depression!
Teaches mindfulness techniques that your child can use to heal from depression. Gives parents a practical step-by-step guide that they can follow to help their child in the process of healing.
Monthly Archives: June 2009
by Dr Angel Adams, Dr Patricia Papciak “Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product.” – Eleanor Roosevelt – Flickr.com What is Happiness? It is defined as: the ultimate universal human desire to be in a state of well … Continue reading
I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well. – Diane Ackerman – http://pixdaus.com The definition … Continue reading
by Dr Angel Adams, Dr Patricia Papciak Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants. – Michael Pollan – http://pixdaus.com – “Feeding the babies” There is an overwhelming amount of research about food these days regarding what is good or not … Continue reading